06-339 Contemporary entrepreneurial stories
first cycle academic study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
- The main goal is for students to understand the dimensions of entrepreneurship. An additional goal is to encourage students to think about entrepreneurial careers on the basis of the presented business stories.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- The purpose and topics of firm development from the start-up to a possible entrepreneurial harvesting.
- Stories of successful entrepreneurs from different industries with stress to different aspects of entrepreneurship: Start-up entrepreneurship; Student entrepreneurship; Corporate entrepreneurship; Social Entrepreneurship; Family business; Technological entrepreneurship; Other.
- Key trends in entrepreneurship and possibilities of supporting environment.
- Meeting new technologies to increase SME competitiveness (e.g. 3D
printing, VR reality…).