05-330 Current topics from the area of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
first cycle professional study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
Course Supervisor: Prof. Borut Likar
- The purpose is to acquire knowledge and skills related to development of innovative products and services and how to manage innovation processes in the organization.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- From basics to a holistic view of innovation challenges.
- From critical thinking to new opportunities.
- Ways towards - innovative ideas.
- Feasibility study and evaluation of market potential of novelties.
- Modern approaches of innovative products' development.
- Intellectual property – Tips and Tricks.
- Novelty development in business practice.
- Basics of innovation strategies in an organisation.
- Factors of a successful implementation of