62-060 Comparative political science: contemporary issues and research directions
second cycle Master degree study programme Political Science
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Tonči Ante Kuzmanić
- A modern phase of the development of comparative political science: methodological problems.
- Modern study of political regimes.
- Contemporary political and cultural studies. The political role of the mass media.
- New issues of political participation and electoral process.
- Contemporary lobbyism.
- Contemporary party’s and party systems.
- Bodies of state authority and local self-government bodies.
- Bureaucracy as a political institution.
- The political role of the armed forces in the modern world.
- Church and politics.
- Contemporary state policy: shaping and realization.
- Contemporary issues of political development, modernization and democratization.
- The role and importance of comparative analysis in domestic political