first cycle university study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Prof. Dušan Lesjak
- Presents students e-business for better exploitation of business opportunities with the usage of modern information and communication technologies.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Introduction to e-business: terminology, overview of the development and comparison of e-business around the world and in Slovenia.
- Organisation of e-business: participants, classification and types of e-business.
- Infrastructure of e-business: technological foundations, standards, development tools and solutions of e-business, vendors, mobile business.
- Mobile communication, social networks and internet marketing.
- E-payment: types of e-payment, e-payment services.
- Safety of e-business: threats and risks of e-business, safety policies and measurements of e-business.
- Social, ethical and legal aspects of e-business.
- Strategy and implementation of e-business: strategy of e-business,
analysis and modelling of e-business, planning of e-business solutions,
introduction of e-business, maintenance of