05-322 Firms' financing and financial risks
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Igor Stubelj
- The purpose of this course is to enable students to solve the question of a company’s external financing and financial risk issues.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Stock and bond markets and valuation of stocks.
- The loan market and forms of long-term and short-term loans.
- Venture capital, crowdfunding, IPO, ICO.
- Calls, grants, subsidised interest rates, guarantees.
- A company’s financial risk and management of these