06-323 Financial Markets, Institutions and Instruments
first cycle academic study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
Course Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Suzana Laporšek
- The purpose of the course is to train students to understand financial markets, institutions and instruments, and thus prepare them to be able to take appropriate decisions, both in the private and working environment.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Financial system: structure, meaning and functions.
- Meaning, functions and types of national and international financial markets.
- Financial institutions and peculiarities of their operation.
- Financial instruments.
- Financial innovations.
- Specific features of the Slovenian financial market and institutions.