62-044 International Law
second cycle Master degree study programme Political Science
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Matjaž Nahtigal
- Subject matter, sources, system and methods of studying international law.
- The objects and subjects of international law.
- State territory in international law.
- Persons in international law.
- The law of international treaties.
- The law of international organizations.
- The EU law. The CIS law.
- Diplomatic and consular law.
- International criminal law. International cooperation in crime prevention.
- International economic law.
- International law of the sea.
- International aviation and space law.
- International environmental law.
- International law of “common” spaces.
- International security. International legal instruments for solving international disputes and conflicts.
- Responsibility in international law.