05-300 Introduction to Management
first cycle professional study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
Course Supervisor: Prof. Maja Meško
- The purpose of this course is get knowledge of the fundamentals of management as they are practiced today as well as the development of managerial thought. It is focused on the main managerial functions, i.e. planning, organising, leading, and controlling.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Introduction to management: introduction to basic terms in the field of management.
- History of management.
- Roles and tasks of management.
- Stakeholders of an organisation, their interests and social responsibility.
- Quality and business excellence.
- Management decision making.