05-325 Human resource management
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Ana Arzenšek
- The student will know the role of HR function in the organisation. He will be familiar with the basic tasks of the human resource managers and will acquire skills for typical HR tasks, job description and job analysis, job advertisements, job application and employee selection. The student will understand the process work performance evaluation and monitoring and personnel development. The student will effectively transfer his knowledge into practice.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Introduction to fundamental human resource management concepts and role of human resource management.
- Job design and job analysis.
- Human resource planning.
- Employee resourcing.
- Human resource development.
- Performance assessment and management.