first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Mateja Jerman
- Within the course students will learn about the concept and role of controlling in the organisation, approaches to budgeting and accounting supervision, and the connection between budgets and accounts. They will learn about methods of accounting analysis (with emphasis on accounting ratios) and the possibilities of collecting various data in the context of financial reporting.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Concept and the role of controlling in the organisation.
- Approaches to budgeting and accounting supervision.
- Approaches to accounting analysis.
- The process of collecting data for the financial reports.
- Selected topics from taxation.