63-009 Legal Aspects of HRM
second cycle Master degree study programme Law for management
Course Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Katarina Krapež
- Definition of the term management from a wider social science and legal aspect.
- Definition of human resources management and legal foundations of this area.
- Regulations governing competences of managers
- Regulations governing legal position of managers in charge of human resources in public and private organizational forms.
- Role of managers in decision-making on employing workers/public officials. Legal arrangement of the role of managers in legal regulation of salaries and other work conditions.
- Legal regulation of the position of managers in making decisions on rights of individuals, obligations, and responsibilities of employees in private sector/public officials.
7. Legal regulation of the role of managers in the procedures of protection of rights of employees in private sector/public officials.