first cycle university study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Prof. Mirko Markič
- To acquaint students with basic knowledge, skills, tools and techniques in the field of management and to equip them with the competences for execution of processes though and with people in formally organised groups.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Introduction to management – a basic terminology, evolution of management.
- The environment of management.
- Planning and decision making.
- Organising and resources.
- Leading and motivating.
- Controlling and performance.