05-311 Project management
first cycle professional study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
- Acquaint students with basic knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques in the field of project management and enable them to independently prepare project reports, control processes to meet the project requirements.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Introduction to project management.
- Planning and preparing projects.
- Project implementation and project management.
- Concluding a project.
- Project support processes.
- Trends in project management.