first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
- Train students to use marketing as business concept and organisational activity.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Definition of marketing in the 21st century.
- Creating Customer Satisfaction (Need, Desire, Requirement).
- Analysis of marketing opportunities (segmenting, selecting market segments, positioning).
- Developing marketing strategies (strategies, marketing process).
- Creating a market offer (marketing mix).
- Management and implementation of marketing programs.