05-324 B2B marketing
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Dragan Kesič
- Student will be able to plan and implement marketing processes that take place between organisations.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Basics of inter-organisational marketing; Behaviour of buyers on inter-organisational markets.
- Research on inter-organisational markets; Strategic marketing planning.
- Product policy of established products; Product policy for the development of new products.
- Price policy; Distribution policy.
- Vertical specialisation; Sales.
- Communication strategies; Inter-organisational direct