05-314 Basic Corporate Finance
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Suzana Laporšek
- The purpose of this course is to train students to solve company's basic financial issues.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Corporate Finance and Financial Environment.
- Time Value of Money.
- Basics of Corporate Financing.
- Risk and Return.
- The Cost of Capital and Capital Structure.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Lease Financing.
- Working Capital Management.