06-321 Basics of research methodology
first cycle university study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Prof. Anita Trnavčević
- Students will get basic knowledge, understanding and skills that are necessary for conducting research.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Basic questions about research in social sciences with emphasis on management and the use of scientific apparatus.
- The basic understanding of the role of theory, theory building and empirical research.
- Research paradigms: basic notions and concepts.
- Approaches to research.
- Types of research.
- Research problem and the role of aims.
- Hypotheses and research questions forming.
- Data collection methods: survey, interview.
- Sampling and samples.
- The basic of data analysis.