05-321 Entrepreneurial project
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
- The purpose of the course is that students learn the fundamentals of understanding user needs, designing, planning and presenting a new business idea and the basics of its implementation. Students will learn about innovative creative thinking techniques and prototyping in user driven innovation processes.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Understanding user needs and problems.
- Creativity as the foundation of innovation. Creative thinking techniques.
- Design thinking methodology.
- Prototyping process and prototyping techniques.
- User driven innovation, customer co-creation.