62-061 Political analysis and forecasting. Modeling political processes
second cycle Master degree study programme Political Science
- Methods of theoretical and applied political analysis. Methodological problems in the modeling and forecasting of contemporary political science.
- The main elements in the research of "design" in the political analysis (data, model, problem, theory).
- Use of descriptive statistics in political research.
- Basic approaches to the analysis of relations in political science.
- Dynamic models of political processes.
- Spatial modeling in political analysis and forecasting. Multidimensional data analysis methods.
- The theory of games in political science.