05-320 Business Ethics
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
- To acquaint students with the basics of understanding of ethics and business ethics and train them for independent ethical decision-making.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Introduction: Clarification of basic concepts and categories: ethics, morality, business and professional ethics, business world.
- Short historical survey of conception of ethics, business ethics and morality.
- Practical aspects of business ethics; case studies.
- Values of individual and values of organisation.
- Values and interests of different stakeholders in the organisation.
- Social responsibility of the company, including dilemmas of dismissal of