05-315 Business informatics
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Viktorija Florjančič
- Acquire knowledge about the possibilities, opportunities and threats of the use of information and communication technologies in the business world.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Businesses in a digital environment.
- Information systems and the modern organisation.
- Information infrastructure.
- Business informatisation.
- Data and database management.
- Managing information resources and security.
- Different aspects of information society.