05-301 Business Communication
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Sen. Lect. Suzana Sedmak
- Student develops knowledge of business communication, acquires basic skills for successful communication in the business world, critically evaluates and plans organizational communication.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Defining the concepts of communication and business communication.
- Internal and external organizational communication.
- Communication skills for managers.
- Forms and channels of communication in business.
- Skills in written business communication.
- Skills in oral business communication.
- Business presentations.
- Digital, social and visual media in business communication.
- Communication in teams and groups, conflict solving.
- Ethics in business communication.