06-303 Business Communication
first cycle academic study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
Course Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Ana Arzenšek
- Student develops knowledge of business communication, acquires basic skills for successful communication in the business world, critically evaluates and plans organizational communication, develops intercultural communication skills as well as the knowledge on how to resolve conflicts.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Defining the concepts of communication and business communication.
- Interpersonal communication.
- Nonverbal communication.
- Organizational (internal) communication.
- Communication skills for business.
- Digital, social and visual media in business communication.
- Communicating in teams and groups.
- Conflict solving in organization.
- Intercultural business communication.
- Communication strategies planning and analysis of organizational communication aspects.
- Ethics in business communication.