62-050 Rule of Law and Welfare State
second cycle Master degree study programme Political Science
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Andraž Teršek
- Starting points and foundations of law: the philosophical origin, fundamental constitutional principles, human rights and freedoms.
- The theory of democracy.
- Constitutional democracy and the rule of law as the content and quality of the social system.
- Selected legal aspects of the economy.
- Economic analysis of law and democracy.
- Welfare State: selected issues and critical analysis of social