05-319 Strategic Management
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
- The purpose of the course in strategic management is to enable the student to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of creating and planning of organisation policy (strategy + goal). Students are able to perform basic concepts in creating new core competences and programs in reaching goals effectively and efficiently.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Strategic management.
- Policy (strategy + goals) planning.
- Normative policy of the organization.
- Developmental policy of the organization.
- Current policy of the organization.
- Change management.