06-319 Strategic management
first cycle academic study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
Course Supervisor: Prof. Roberto Biloslavo
- The course purpose is to familiarise students with the process of strategic management, teach them how to connect different business-functional knowledge, and understand the links between different organisational levels and business-functional areas within different time scales from short to long term in order to design and implement an effective business strategy. Students will learn to use and critically evaluate the study literature in the field of strategic management, thus qualifying them for later professional work in the field of strategic management.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Introduction to strategic management.
- Organisational policy development.
- Long-term organisational policy.
- Middle-term organisational policy.
- Short-term organisational policy.
- Change management