05-328 Internship with final paper
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Dušan Gošnik
- The student completes internship in an organisation and prepares a final project paper. The content of the final project paper relates to the work of the student within their internship in the organisation. The main purpose of the internship is to enable the student to gain an insight into the functioning of the business environment and enable them to use acquired knowledge in business practice.
- The student learns about the economic environment of the organisation, including its organisation, business functions and decision-making processes during their internship.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Lecture: About professional practice
- Consultation with a mentor at the faculty.
- Internship in the organisation of 240 hours or 6 weeks (12 ECTS).
- The preparation of a final project paper, which is focused on the concrete
solution of a professional problem (e.g.: the development of a new product,
the proposal for measures to improve the organisation's operations, a new
organisation model, etc., can exceptionally be theoretical treatment of a
professional problem). (3 ECTS)