05-306 Organization design
first cycle professional higher education study programme Management
Course Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Aleksander Janeš
- Organising is one of the basic managerial tasks that has changed greatly with the globalisation of the economy and the mass use of information and communication technology (ICT) and digitisation. Thus, it is possible to design organisational forms that management create within their business models.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Basics of organisation science.
- The path from mechanistic to organic (contingency) organisations.
- Organisation of public and private organisations.
- Organisational structures.
- Interorganisational relationships.
- Impact of digitisation on organisation.
- Management of organisational changes.
- Organisational methods in designing organisations..