06-307 Organisation design
first cycle academic study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
- The main purpose of the course is for students to gain the fundamentals of organisational structures and basics of organisation theory. Students are able to independently perform management techniques and methods in designing organisation structures and processes.
Content (Syllabus outline):
- Basics of organisation theory, evolution of organizations in 20th century till present, the path from mechanistics to contingency organisations.
- Structuring and typical organisational structures (cases from Slovenia and EU).
- Interorganisational links and structures.
- Digitalisation of business processes and impact of information technology on organisation.
- Organisational changes.
- Management techniques and methods in designing organisation structures and processes.
- Development and definition of the virtual organisation.