06-311 Introduction to marketing
first cycle academic study programme (Bachelor degree) Management
Course Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Armand Faganel
- Develop basic marketing knowledge and use of marketing as business concept and organisation’s activity.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- General: the evolution of marketing; Defining marketing; Basic concepts in marketing; Marketing systems.
- Organisations and their narrower and wider environment: Substrate constituents (suppliers, customers, competitors); Components of the wider environment.
- Marketing aspects of the market.
- Marketing management in the organisation: Culture and mentality in marketing management; Creating information for marketing purposes; Strategic marketing; Tactical and operational aspects of marketing; The components of the marketing web.
- Current trends in marketing.
- Marketing conditions and trends and marketing tasks related thereto.