62-043 World Economy and International Economic Relations
second cycle Master degree study programme Political Science
- The main stages in the creation of a modern global economic system and its key functions.
- The international financial system at the beginning of the 21st century.
- Integration processes in the global economy: current state and perspectives.
- International economic recession and its currents.
- International economic organizations.
- Political risks in international economic