Management International Conference
MANAGING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia),
Moscow School of Economics, Moscow State University, (Russian Federation)
Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia)
Association for the Study of East European Economies and Cultures (USA)
Society for the Study of Emerging Markets (USA)
Monastier di Treviso (Venice), Italy ǀ 24–27 May 2017
Villa Fiorita, Park Hotel ǀ Via Giovanni XXIII 1
Management, economics, finance, tourism and energy.
The special feature of this year's conference is a programme track on Challenges in the Digital Economy.
The conference programme features
- keynote addresses,
- high-quality research paper presentations in concurrent sessions,
- poster presentations,
- editors' panel and exhibition of Journals, supporting the conference,
- doctoral students’ workshop and other thematic workshops (see also Call for Workshops).
Submission and Registration
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for:
- MIC 2017 Conference Proceedings or
- special issues of journals supporting the MIC 2017.
The submission and review process takes place online. In order to submit your paper, you should first register online to the conference information system. After entering the conference system you will find a form for submitting your abstract online.
- In order to register and submit your extended abstract (paper) click here.
- The extended abstract (paper) should be prepared using the template available here.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2017 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
Authors, who submit their abstracts, are invited to submit full papers to the MIC 2017 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference, or to the supporting journals, including:
- Borsa Istanbul Review
- Comparative Economic Studies
- Eastern European Economics
- Economic Research - Ekonomska istraživanja
- Economic Systems
- Emerging Markets Finance and Trade
- International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
- Managing Global Transitions
- Review of Innovation and Competitiveness
Some of the journals listed above will also prepare special issues devoted to the MIC 2017 conference. These issues will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the MIC 2017. A full list of special issues is available here.
- Abstract submission deadline: 28 February 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 10 March 2017
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 24 March 2017 (early bird); late registration: 14 April 2017
- Conference: 24 - 27 May 2017
- Full Paper submission for Journals' Special Issues: 30 June 2017
- Full Paper submission for Conference Proceedings: 15 September 2017
Early bird registration and payment (by 24 March 2017):
- participant: 350 EUR
- PhD student: 150 EUR
- accompanying person: 150 EUR
Late registration and payment (25 March – 14 April 2017):
- participant: 400 EUR
- PhD student: 200 EUR
- accompanying person: 200 EUR