Management International Conference
The 20th Management International Conference
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia),
Moscow School of Economics, Moscow State University, (Russian Federation)
Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia)
Ljubljana, Slovenia ǀ May 27th – May 30th 2020
City Hotel ǀ Dalmatinova Street 15
Foto: Ljubljana by Dunja Wedam for Ljubljana Toursim
The conference covers different subject areas: management, economics, finance, trade, tourism, energy and climate, digitalisation and the workplace, international institutions and development.
The conference programme features
- keynote addresses,
- high-quality research paper presentations in concurrent sessions,
- poster presentations,
- editors' panel and exhibition of Journals, supporting the conference,
- doctoral students’ workshop and other thematic workshops (see also Call for Workshops and Special Sessions).
Submission and Registration
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
Step 1: Abstract submission: February 29th 2020 THE DEADLINE IS PROLONGED TO MARCH 15TH 2020
All abstracts of papers, accepted for the conference, will be published in the MIC 2020 Book of Abstracts.
Step 2: After the conference, authors will be invited to publish their full paper either in the:
- MIC 2020 Conference Proceedings - September 30th 2020 - or
- MIC 2020 supporting journals - deadline: June 30th 2020
Detailed information on how to submit full papers are available HERE. The submission and review process takes place online. In order to submit your paper, you should first register online to the conference information system. After entering the conference system you will find a form for submitting your abstract online.
- In order to register and submit your extended abstract (paper) click HERE.
- The extended abstract (paper) should be prepared using the template available HERE.
Full papers sent to the Conference Proceedings will be subject to a peer-review process, by which reviewers are mostly members of the MIC international programme board.
Authors can also decide to send their full papers to the supporting journals to the conference, following the rules of the journal (read more HERE). Papers sent to the journal will be reviewed following journals' normal review criteria.
- Abstract submission deadline: February 29th 2020 THE DEADLINE IS PROLONGED TO MARCH 15TH 2020
- Notification of acceptance: March 15th 2020
- Registration and Payment Deadline: April 15th 2020 (early bird); late registration: April 30th 2020
- Conference: May 27th - 30th 2020
- Full Paper submission for Journals' Special Issues: June 30th 2020
- Full Paper submission for Conference Proceedings: September 30th 2020
Early registration and payment (by April 15th 2020):
- participant: 350 EUR
- PhD student: 170 EUR
- accompanying person: 170 EUR
Late registration and payment (April 16th - 30th 2020):
- participant: 400 EUR
- PhD student: 200 EUR
- accompanying person: 200 EUR
More informations are available HERE.
Foto: City Hotel by Žiga Koritnik for City Hotel Ljubljana