At the UP Faculty of Management, we are publishing a more detailed method of carrying out the pedagogical process in the 1st quarter of the upcoming academic year. Due to the changing epidemiological picture of the spread of COVID-19, implementation will be coordinated on a quarterly basis. The currently agreed method of implementation is now as follows:
- All lectures in programs, held in Slovenian language, are held remotely.
- The execution of the exercises in programs, held in Slovenian language, is combined, so that part is performed remotely and part live. Live exercises are planned so that students are divided into several smaller groups and are present at the Faculty only one day a week. Up to 1/3 of the contact hours of practice can be performed live.
- Undergraduate students will be present at the faculty only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- The study program, which is conducted in English (University study program), is conducted entirely at a distance (online).
- Part-time study is usually conducted at a distance, only the first meeting is conducted live.
- The first lecture is given live.
- All other hours are performed in combination at a distance or live, and only up to 1/3 of contact hours can be performed live.
- Study programs conducted in English language (Management programme and Economics and Finance programme) are conducted entirely at a distance.
- Information regarding the implementation of the doctoral school will be provided next week.
For all additional questions you can contact: