Application call in the testing phase of
“IN.K.A.M.S. – International Key Account Management & Sale”
Erasmus+ Programme in the Field of Higher Education Key Action 2 -Strategic Partnerships
Students are invited to participate for free in testing innovative tools for training in the field of Key Account Management (KAM) and sales in international B2B setting.
Participants will receive an in-depth insight into state-of-the-art skills and knowledge of modern selling between organisations, then will test them in a practical way in the business field giving researchers and companies valuable feedback.
The registration is open from 13th Feb to 5th March (12:00 am). Students will be informed about selection results in 7 days after the call is closed. Students will be informed about selection results in 7 days after the call is closed.The selected students will be provided access to the e-learning platform (CLI.MA), with the loaded OERs and the additional tools. The Open Education Materials are about:strategic Sales Management, Coordinate and Manage sales relations: relationship selling and KAM, Analyse the market, sales knowledge and ICT sales, Build, manage and Leverage a sales Team.
Students will be included in the on-field experiences:
- SMEs check-ups (to acquire an organic and analytical cognitive framework of the commercial performance of SMEs: a list of companies will be provided by the Chambers of Commerce, students will select one or more company, subjecting them a questionnaire, collecting and analyse the data and preparing a final report);
- movie education labs to realize short films about typical sales situations.At the end of the training experience, expected for 31st May, students will receive an attendance certificate.The aforesaid program may undergo some variation in the dates.
|Access to the online materials||from 15th March|
|Undertake company check-up||from 15th April to 20th May|
|Movie education labs||from 15th April to 20th May|
|Testing (OERs quiz, Check-up report and short films production)||within 20th May|
According to the project, 85 students from all Europe would be included into three phases:
- testing the OER (Open educational Resources) and the teaching materials available on the web platform;
- carrying out Check-Ups in some SMEs to analyse their business processes;
- participating in the Storytelling Labs, to acquire storytelling techniques and interpreting short films with movie education logics films dedicated to the typical situations of sales processes.
The call for participation is opened for:
- any European University student who can prove citizenship in any European country;
- students of the 1st and 2nd Bologna cycle (Bachelor and Master programmes);
- 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor program students or Master students in their 1st or 2nd year;
- Students enrolled into Management, International Business and Management, Marketing, International Marketing, International Management, Economics, or Business and Administration programs at any European University
The merits of an applicant are evaluated as follows:
- Preference will be given to students from International Management, International Marketing, Marketing, and International Management study programs in the order as written in this article;
- English language level
- Students, who have been on Erasmus+ exchange during their studies but not later than in the last 3 years, will be given the priority;
- If there are unbalanced applications, the preference will be given to the gender that is less represented in the sample;
- Students, who have the average of marks in academic year 2017/2018 more than 8 will be given priority.
Maximum number of points is 5, 1 point for each matched Selection Criteria, as follows:
|Criterion||No. of points|
|English language proficiency||1|
|Erasmus + Exchange||1|
|The average Academic Mark||1|
Students will be informed about selection results in 7 days after the call is closed. Any complaint can be placed on 7 days after result communication and will be treated by the academic members of the INKAMS project.