University of Primorska and the Faculty of Management are actively monitoring the recommendations and developments in relation to the current spread of coronavirus and point out the importance of preventive measures. Much has been said in recent days on the subject by the media and state institutions, but the best measure is still self-protection.
Photo: designed by nensuria / freepik
To this end, we invite you to pay extra attention to self-care by:
- regular washing and disinfection of hands,
- when coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief or upper sleeve,
- don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth,
- keep a safe distance and avoid contact with sick people,
- if you get sick, you stay home - in case of fever, coughing and breathing problems, inform the doctor by phone,
- we always adhere to hygiene principles when in contact with animals.
For more information on proper prevention and management of suspected infections click HERE. We will keep you posted if and when there will be any news.
You will also find reminders displayed at the Faculty and disinfectants are present in all sanitary facilities as well as in the hallways of the Faculty.
For the time being please avoid traveling to places where it is known that the virus is widespread. Pay attention to your well-being, if you experience symptoms of signs suggesting the possibility of infection (coughing, fever, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties ...), stay at home in self-isolation and consult a physician by phone call.If you are staying at home (in the dorm etc.) because of having been exposed to the coronavirus, inform your teachers about your absence so as to ensure that the performance of your study obligations is not interrupted. Feel free to contact us at the Faculty of management if you are having any concerns.
If you have been exposed and are experiencing symptoms do not go to the Health Centre but call for further instructions, these are te contact numbers:
- Health Centre Koper: 05 6647 100, emergency room: 05 6647 440 (od 7.00-20.00)
- Health Centre Izola: emergency room: 05 663 5000
- Health Centre Portorož / Lucija / Piran: 05 6207 234
- University hospital Ljubljana: 01 522 45 40 in 01 522 45 41
- University hospital Maribor: 031/653-929 (every day from 07.00 to 22.00)
- General hospital Celje: 03/423 30 79 (24 ur na dan)
- General hospital Jesenice: 051 668 651
- General hospital dr. Franca Derganca Nova Gorica: 05 330 1117
- You can also consult with an epidemiologist of the National Institute of Public Health at the number 031 646 617 every day from 9.00 to 17.00.