Application process step by step for MASTER PROGRAMMES
STEP 1: APPLY ONLINE
- Read Call for enrolment and General Provisions.
- Create your individual registration account (https://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en).
- Choose your study programme.
- Check the admission criteria.
- Submit your application online.
STEP 2: SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Submit required documents to the Faculty of Management Student Affairs Office per registered mail, mark the envelope "Application to postgraduate studies 2019/2020".
STEP 3: CHECK ON ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates who need to fulfill admission requirements (differs by programme: Management, Economics and Finance, Political Science) must fulfill their requirements before application deadline
STEP 3A: FULFILLING ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates who must meet additional requirement will receive invitation to the test and will be notified of the result.
STEP 4: RECEIVE DECISION ON ADMISSION
- Candidates with non-Slovenian undergraduate diploma receive decision on recognition of foreign education.
- All candidates receive their decision on admission in writing (for dates see link).
STEP 5: ENROLMENT
- Admitted candidates are requested to accept their placement by formally enrol to the study programme.
- Candidates receive official invitation for enrolment and need to submit their enrolment form online aswell as in hard copy per regular post by deadline (- link)
- Enroled students receive confirmation of enrolment when application and documents are succefully submitted.