First year enrolment is open to
Graduates of the first cycle study programme who completed studies in Management, Economics, Business and Administration Sciences or Law; or
Graduates of the study programme for a previous graduate qualification (pre-Bologna programmes) studying Management, Economics, Business and Administration Sciences or Law.
Graduates from study areas not included in the previous paragraphs must complete additional academic requirements (equivalent to 18 ECTS): Basic Economics, Principles of Accounting, Basic Corporate Finance.
Additional admission requirement
Successfully completed test demonstrating analytical skills from the fields of economics and mathematics.
• 7 September 2017 at 5 pm (room B4, Trg Brolo 12, Koper) – for candidates in the 1st application period
• 22 September 2017 at 3:30 pm (conference room, Cankarjeva 5, Koper) – for candidates in the 2nd application period
In accordance with Article 41 of the Higher Education Act, candidates are ranked in cases where the number of available places are limited. Candidates are ranked based on their undergraduate GPA.
A ranking list will be published and candidates will be notified.
Candidates who have completed undergraduate study programme abroad (not Slovenia) may enrol in the study programme if they complete the procedure of recognition of foreign undergraduate education.
Prerequisite exams prior to enrolment
Graduates from study areas other than Management, Economics, Business and Administration Sciences or Law must complete additional academic requirements stated in the section Admission criteria, prior to enrolment to the study programme.
Information about preparation for the prerequisite exams is published here:
- Basic Economics, exam will be held on 21 August 2017 at 12 am, lecture room B2 (Trg Brolo 12, Koper)
- Basic Corporate Finance, exam will be held on 28 August 2017 at 5 pm, lecture room B2 (Trg Brolo 12, Koper)
- Principles of Accounting, exam will be held on 30 August 2017 at 12 am, lecture room B2 (Trg Brolo 12, Koper)
Candidates must apply for the prerequisites exams (click to download application form). Candidates who will not pass the prerequisites exams by the application deadline will not meet the admission criteria and will not be admitted to the study programme.
Candidates who have already completed courses with content included in the prerequisite courses during previous studies, can apply for an evaluation of the admission criteria. The application has to be sent to the Board for recognition of knowledge and skills. Relevant documents (eg. course syllabus) must be enclosed to the application.