The University Degree Programme in Management is open to
- applicants holding the matura in Slovenia (high school graduates),
- applicants holding vocational matura and successful final exam completed (the additional subject for the exam taken must be different than the one already taken at the vocational matura), or
- applicants who graduated from a four year high school or vocational school before June 1, 1995.
In cases where available places are limited, candidates will be ranked based on
- results of final exams (60%) and the grade point average of 3rd and 4th year of high school (40%)
- results of final exams (40%) and the additional final exam subject (matura subject) (20%) and grade point average of 3rd and 4th year of high school (20%),
- results of final exams (60%) and grade-point average of 3rd and 4th year of high school (40% of the points).
Students from other EU countries (foreign citizens and Slovenes without Slovene citizenship) and non EU countries may apply if they hold
- a diploma of a (senior) four-year secondary school (high school),
- a recognition of foreign senior secondary school (high school) certificates or have begun a procedure for the recognition of foreign certificate.
Transfer students are eligible if they
- hold a diploma from vocational college degree from programmes adopted after 1994 in the area of economics, business and similar social studies (e.g. Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, Tourism, Catering, Postal Services or similar),
- hold two year college degree from study programmes accredited before January 1, 1994 in the area of economics, business and similar social studies, as well as three years of work experience,
- have previously been enrolled in a study programme from the same area with similar competencies, have fulfilled criteria to be promoted to second or third year of studies and at least 50% of the core courses can be recognized from the previous programme.