The University Degree Programme in Management is open to
- applicants holding the matura in Slovenia (high school graduates),
- applicants holding vocational matura and successful final exam completed (the additional subject for the exam taken must be different than the one already taken at the vocational matura), or
- applicants who graduated from a four year high school or vocational school before June 1, 1995.
In cases where available places are limited, candidates will be ranked based on
- results of final exams (60%) and the grade point average of 3rd and 4th year of high school (40%)
- results of final exams (40%) and the additional final exam subject (matura subject) (20%) and grade point average of 3rd and 4th year of high school (20%),
- results of final exams (60%) and grade-point average of 3rd and 4th year of high school (40% of the points).
Students from other EU countries (foreign citizens and Slovenes without Slovene citizenship) and non EU countries may apply if they hold
- a diploma of a (senior) four-year secondary school (high school),
- a recognition of foreign senior secondary school (high school) certificates or have begun a procedure for the recognition of foreign certificate.
All applicants who enroll in the study program in English language are required to demonstrate English language skills at B2 level according to the Common European Reference Framework for Languages (CEFR) with a corresponding certificate.
The relevant proof of compliance with this requirement can be:
- Certificate of completion of English language examination at B2 level or equivalent certificate (eg TOEFL iBT score of 87-109, IELTS score of 5-6.5, Cambridge FCE, Oxford B2 Upper intermediate and similar)
- a matura certificate from which it is shown that the foreign language subject at the matura was English language,
- a certificate of completion of secondary education in the English language,
- a diploma at a higher education institution in a study program conducted in English language and a confirmation (statement) that the candidate has completed the program in English language.
Candidates who have passed a general matura in the Republic of Slovenia and have passed English at the matura do not send proof of English language skills; the required information is sent by the State Examination Center to the higher education institution's admission office.
Transfer students are eligible if they
- hold a diploma from vocational college degree from programmes adopted after 1994 in the area of economics, business and similar social studies (e.g. Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, Tourism, Catering, Postal Services or similar),
- hold two year college degree from study programmes accredited before January 1, 1994 in the area of economics, business and similar social studies, as well as three years of work experience,
- have previously been enrolled in a study programme from the same area with similar competencies, have fulfilled criteria to be promoted to second or third year of studies and at least 50% of the core courses can be recognized from the previous programme.