Candidates are requested to submit applications for enrolment in the electronic form on the eVS web portal, following the link http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en.
Please follow the relevant instructions and make sure that you enclose all relevant documents to your application.
Candidates applying with a qualified digital certificate are required to send the admission documents by registered mail to: Higher Education Application and Information Service of the University of Primorska, Titov trg 4, 6000 Koper
Candidates applying without a qualified digital certificate (with username and password) are required to send a printed and signed enrolment application form and the admission documents by registered mail to: Higher Education Application and Information Service of the University of Primorska, Titov trg 4, 6000 Koper
All documents must be sent before the respective deadlines.
Candidates who finished their secondary education in EU countries (but not Slovenia) and non EU countries are requested to submit the following documents to the application:
- A Diploma of a (senior) four-year secondary scholl (high school): original or copy verified by notary public is accepted – mandatory document.
- Transcript of records for the last two years of completed secondary school: original transcript of records or notarised copy – mandatory document.
- Proof of English language skills at B2 level or similar.
Candidates who hold a foreign diploma are requested to submit the following documents for the process of recognition of foreign education:
- Diploma: certified or notarised copy of the final certificate of a four-year secondary school – mandatory document.
- Transcript of records: certified or notarised transcripts for the last two years of completed secondary school – mandatory document.
- Certified Slovenian translation of the diploma: a certified translation of the diploma into Slovene language – mandatory only if the diploma was not issued in Slovenian, English, Italian or Croatian language.
- Certified Slovenian translation of the Transcript: a certified translation of the transcript into Slovene language – mandatory only if the transcript was not issued in Slovenian, English, Italian or Croatian language.
Candidates who are admitted to the study programme will receive an offer for enrolment and all the necessary instructions and deadlines for the enrolment process and an invoice for enrolment and tuition fees. Enrolment after the first application period is concluded by July 20, 2018, after the second application period enrolment is possible until August 10, 2018, after the third application period enrolment is possible until September 24, 2018. In case of recognition procedures or other justified reasons the enrolment can be postponed not later than October 30, 2018.
Enrolment and tuition fees are approved by the Management Board and published in the official pricelist of the University of Primorska.
- Enrolment fee for all students – 41,96 EUR.
Tuition fee for university degree programme in Management in English language:
- Full-time students from EU countries – do not pay tuition
- Full-time students from non-EU countries – 4.500,00 EUR per academic year
- Part-time students (regardless of country of origin) – 4.500,00 EUR per academic year