This programme is designed to educate and train students for planning, implementing and coordinating highly demanding project tasks in organizations, prepare them for research activities, interdisciplinary problem-solving, as well as to provide them with mathematical and statistical tools for economic analyses.
- two years (4 semesters)
- 12 courses (9 core courses, 3 elective courses),
- professional development portfolio,
- magister/magistrica ekonomije equiv. to Master in economics (M.A.)
Language of the programme
Graduates will develope these competencies:
- assuming responsibility for planning, implementing and coordinating highly demanding project tasks in organizations,
- critically and constructively applying their expertise, ideas, opinions,
- responsibly make decisions within the domain of team-work and
- apply in practice demanding methods of economic analysis,
- understand and manage wider and new economic environments.