This study programme is oriented rather theoretically and combines knowledge in business and economics. Graduates are skilled to efficiently plan their personal development as well as plan and manage companies or institutions. Students focus on research and development work and are well prepared for postgraduate studies. Graduates are qualified to perform the most demanding professional tasks in industry and public administration and occupy responsible managerial positions.
- 3 years (6 semesters)
- 32 courses: 29 core courses, 3 electives,
- Practical training workshop,
- bachelor thesis
Mode of study
- Full-time study
- diplomirani ekonomist (UN) – academic bachelor degree in economics (BSc)
Location and language
- the programme is delivered in Koper in Slovenian language
The study program aimes to qualify students for:
- understanding theories and concepts in the fields of business planning, organizing, leading and controlling companies and other organizations,
- critical thinking and analytic solving of problems, independence and business development, innovativeness,
- understanding political, social and cultural environment in which companies and organization in Slovenia, and abroad, operate,
- leading teams and manage companies at a middle management position,
- developing lifelong learning skills and continuing study at master level.