Managing Global Transitions: International Research Journal ISSN 1854-6935
Call for Papers
» Digital Revolution: E-Management in the Global Economy
Aims and Scope
Transition is the widely accepted term for the thorough going political, institutional, organizational, social, and technological changes and innovations as well as economy-wide and sector changes in societies, countries and businesses to establish and enhance a sustainable economic environment.
Managing Global Transitions (MGT) is a social sciences' interdisciplinary research journal. The aim of this journal is to publish research articles which analyse all aspects of transitions and changes in societies, economies, cultures, networks, organizations, teams, and individuals, and the processes that are most effective in managing large scale transitions from dominant structures to more evolutionary, developmental forms, in a global environment. The journal seeks to offer researchers and professionals the opportunity to discuss the most demanding issues regarding managing of those transitions to establish and enhance a sustainable economic environment.
The journal publishes articles from a broad range of fields. Topics covered include:
- Business (accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, informatics, technology, innovations …)
- Business law, law and economics, business ethics
- Demographic and labour economics, human resources, knowledge management, education
- Econometric and mathematical modelling of business and economic processes, operations research, experimental economics
- Globalisation, international economics
- Historical transitions, transition experiments, transition pathways and mechanisms, visions of the future
- Macroeconomics (growth, development, business cycles, government regulation, fiscal policy, monetary economics, public economics, welfare …)
- Microeconomics (theory and applications, industrial organisation, market structure, competition, innovation …)
- Sociological, psychological and politological issues of transitions
- Sustainability issues, environmental business and economics, energy and water economics
- Urban, rural, regional economics
Readership. MGT should be of interest to a broad interdisciplinary audience including academics, researchers, practitioners, business managers and consultants, policy makers and public administrators in local, provincial and state government.
Contents. MGT publishes original and review articles and case studies.
The Journal is indexed/listed in:
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Erih Plus
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
Suzana Laporšek, University of Primorska, Slovenia,
Robert D. Hisrich, Kent State University, USA,
Managing and Production Editor
Alen Ježovnik, University of Primorska, Slovenia, firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management
Cankarjeva 5, 6000 Koper, Slovenia
Managing Global Transitions is an open access journal distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 License.
No article submission or article processing fees are charged.