Dr. Arne Baruca
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
During his visit to UP FM, he will be teaching in the course Marketing in the Professional Bachelor’s programme in Management
dr. Arne Baruca is a visiting lecturer in the GUEST UP project - Hosting foreign experts and professors at the University of Primorska
YOU ARE KINDLY INVITED!
About the lecturer
Dr. Arne Baruca is Associate professor of Marketing at Texas A&M University-San Antonio. He completed his doctorate in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing at the University of Texas-Pan American in 2012. Previously he was teaching at Jack Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University in Connecticut.
Dr. Baruca’s primary research interest is topics related to branding, sports marketing, and education and issues related to the contexts of the entertainment industry and international marketing. He has been actively participating in top marketing conferences and seminars. He presented his work at various conferences, including the Academy of Marketing Science Conference, the Association of Consumer Research conference, the Society of Marketing Advances, and the Sport Marketing Association conference.
- Tuesday, 3 January 2023 from 13.00 to 14.30 in P2 (Group A);
- Thursday, 5 January 2023 from 15.30 to 17.00 in P1 (Group B);
- Friday, 6.1.2023 from 10.30 to 12.00 in P6 (Group B) and from 13.00 to 14.30 in P6 (Group A);
- Tuesday, 10.1.2023 from 13.00 to 14.30 in P4 (Group A);
- Wednesday, 11.1.2023 from 13.00 to 14.30 in P2 (Group B);
- Thursday, 12.1.2023 from 13.00 to 14.30 in P6 (Group A);
- Friday, 13.1.2023 from 10.30 to 12.00 in P6 (Group B).
The project is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Social Fund.