WHAT? LinkedIN Workshop
ORGANISER? UP Career Centre in cooperation with ESN Primorska
WHEN? On Wednesday, February 22, 2023, from 2 p.m. to 3.50 p.m.
WHERE? UP Faculty of Management, Izolska vrata 2, 6000 Koper | lecture room INNOlab, ground floor
Lecturer? Martina Raškaj, a CV and LinkedIn consultant
The workshop is only for UP employees and students and will be held in English
LinkedIn is an online social network where you can connect with professionals in your field to expand your social network, connect with HR people in a specific company, or build your professional reputation online. LinkedIn is also a job search site where potential employers can easily find recruiters.
In this workshop, participants will learn about LinkedIn and its main advantages, profile optimization, post creation, and how to create connections.
A) The advantages and possibilities of using LinkedIn
- Find a job/employee
- Build your personal brand
- Other: connect with like-minded people, organize an event, find a business partner/mentor, learn…
- Build your network (your network is your net worth)
B) LinkedIn profile
- How to optimize your profile to increase its quality and attract more relevant people
- Example of a good LinkedIn profile
C) The possibilities to increase the visibility of profiles
- Likes (to whom and what content to like)
- Comments (to whom, what content and how to comment)
- Posts (formats, time and frequency of posting)
D) Be proud to be a student or an employee of the University of Primorska
- Tips and tricks on how to increase visibility of your profile as a university’ students or employees, alumni and contribute to improvement of common University of Primorska brand awareness
The lecture will be held in English.
Martina Raškaj is a CV and LinkedIn consultant who has helped more than 350 satisfied clients in six years, and whose favourite thing to say about working with her is that they got more than they expected. She helps to build an attractive & effective LinkedIn profile and advises on how to write the perfect CV, get more interviews. Martina's mission in life is to trigger positive change!