26th WEHIA 2023 Regular Annual Conference co-organised with FPPV and UPFM
WEHIA 2023 brings together researchers from many fields of science.
The conference will take place from 22 to 24 June 2023 at the Faculty of Management
of the University of Primorska.
Registration and paper submission
Online via Easy Chair (EasyChair account is needed to submit the paper/extended abstract). Contributions should be submitted in the form of extended abstracts (max 2 pages) as PDF files to Easy Chair. The first page of the submitted material must contain authors’ affiliations and, at least, three keywords. In case of co-authored research, the submitter will be assumed to be the presenter, unless differently specified. Only one paper per presenter is allowed.
Registration for the attendance of accepted authors will be possible from the begin April 2023. The announcement will be given here and on the EasyChair platform.
Deadline for submission of extended abstracts: 31 March 2023
Notification of acceptance: 19 April 2023
Deadline for early registration: 10 May 2023 (registrations are not open yet)
Deadline for full paper delivery: 10 June 2023
If you have a registration enquiry please email email@example.com. Please note, we are unable to accept registrations on the day of the conference.
WEHIA 2023 represents a unique opportunity to present and discuss the latest research on various aspects of agent-based modelling, such as the use of behavioral heuristics, complex networks, micro-level interaction and macro level patterns, estimation and calibration of agent-based models.
Research from different domains – economics, psychology, sociology, environment, computer sciences, engineering, physics, and to the interdisciplinary domains of artificial intelligence – can prove useful in developing new insightful approaches to key issues such as the origin, development and mitigation of economic growth, financial volatility, digital currencies, climate change, income and wealth distribution, to the issues such as the evolution of culture, the spread of information, the emergence of violence, and many more.
Local Organizing Committee
- Tatjana Horvat, Faculty of Management, Primorska University, Koper
- Ana Grdović-Gnip, Faculty of Management, Primorska University, Koper
- Mitja Steinbacher, Faculty of Law and Business Studies, Catholic Institute, Ljubljana
- Simone ALFARANO, University Jaume I of Castellion, Spain
- Mikhail ANUFRIEV, University of Technology, Sydney Australia
- Giulio BOTTAZZI, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy
- Alessio Emanuele BIONDO, University of Catania, Italy
- Stephan LEITNER, University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Friederike WALL, University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Giorgio, FAGIOLO, Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy
- Eva CAMACHO CUENA, University Jaume I of Castellion, Spain
- Damien CHALLET, Ecole Centrale de Paris, France
- Silvano CINCOTTI, University of Genova, Italy
- Domenico DELLI GATTI, University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Giulia Iori, City University, London, UK
- Giovanni DOSI, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy
- Mauro GALLEGATI, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Mauro NAPOLETANO, Université Côte d'Azur, France
- Laura GARDINI, University of Urbino, Italy
- Matthias RADDANT, Complexity Science Hub, Vienna, Austria
- David GOLDBAUM, University of Technology, Sydney Australia
- Alan KIRMAN, Aix-Marseille Universite and GREQAM, France
- Andreas KRAUSE, University of Bath, UK
- Rosemarie NAGEL, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- Daniel LADLEY, Leicester University, UK
- Fabrizio LILLO, University of Bologna, Italy
- Thomas LUX, University of Kiel and Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Germany
- Antoine MANDEL, Universite Paris 1, France
- Domenico MASSARO, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Marco RABERTO, University of Genova, Italy
- Fariba Karimi, Complexity Science Hub, Vienna, Austria
- Robert Axtell, George Mason University, USA