Most of you are probably familiar with the Erasmus + possibility of student mobility abroad, right? International exchanges are also made possible by the CEEPUS program, which consists of Central European countries, where you can also do research at some institutions abroad for your final thesis or go to lectures and take exams. The decision is yours.
The aim of the CEEPUS program, within which diverse networks are formed, is to establish and promote the mobility of students and professors between the participating countries. These are Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Czech Republic, Montenegro, Croatia, Kosovo, Hungary, Northern Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia.
Students within the network can apply for funding that includes scholarship, accommodation, and health care, and provides tuition waivers. Travel costs are partially funded for students, and the network also provides recognition for the period of study a student spends at a partner institution. All funds are allocated by the host country, and you will also be in contact with them to manage all documentation.
The conditions for joining the exchange are:
- completed 2 semesters of study,
- regular enrollment in a higher education institution in one of the CEEPUS countries.
UP The Faculty of Management has so far been included in two networks, within which institutions offer our students places:
APPLIED ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT, where we have offered 2 places for our students, at:
- BOKU - University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Institute of Marketing and Innovation; for 3 months
- Cracow University of Economics; for 1 month
CENTRAL EUROPEAN NETWORK FOR SUSTAINABLE AND INNOVATIVE ECONOMY, where we have offered 6 places for our students for a one-month exchange:
- Poznan University of Economics and Business, Department of Commerce and Marketing;
- Prague University of Economics and Business, Faculty of Finance and Accounting;
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management;
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics & Business
- University of Szeged, Faculty of Engineering
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Faculty of Economics and Management
If funds remain, an extension of the exchange may also be requested.
Applications can be made HERE or better yet, get in touch with our Internationl Office for all the information and assistance. The deadline for the exchange in the winter semester is June 15th 2021, and for the summer semester on October 30th 2021.