We would like to inform you that all activities of the University are allowed to be performed on the UP premises, taking into account the UP instructions, which are listed and explained in detail in the tab.
All employees, students and visitors entering the University premises must meet the PCT requirement. Both students and employees who are not protected by vaccination or recovered are regularly tested, the frequency of which is determined by the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, depending on the current epidemiological situation in the country. Self-testing with HAG test is also considered a condition.
Info on self-testing CURRENT TEST FREQUENCY: every 7 days
Some important points on SELF-TESTING for STUDENTS:
- Self-testing in Koper can be done Monday-Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. in Confucious classroom (entry from the atrium between the rectorate and the UP FHŠ).
- Students bring their own tests to the location.
- Students can receive for free 5 Rapid Antigen Tests for self-testing per month in a pharmacy. In the pharmacy they should show their health insurance card. Foreign students, without a health insurance card, show their certificate of enrolment and a personal document (passport, ID or temporary residence permit).
- All students and staff fill in a record sheet and keep it as a proof of fulfilling a vaccine/test/recovery system.
We urge all students to take consistent care of hand hygiene and cough and to follow general hygiene measures to prevent the spread of the disease, monitor verified and official information, especially the NIJZ and WHO, and prevent discrimination and respect for fellow human beings.
IN CASE OF SUSPECTED INFECTION WITH SARS-CoV-2019
In the event that a student has developed signs or symptoms of SARS-CoV-2019 during the day at the University, he / she immediately withdraws from the work or study process and informs the Student affairs office sending the Notification of Absence and High risk contact list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFIRMATION OF THE PRESENCE
All rooms at the faculty are equipped with a QR code, which students are required to scan each time they enter, and in the form to which the code leads you, confirm your presence in the room. Make sure your mobile phone supports QR code scanning or otherwise, download one of the free apps.
It is obligatory to register in the form with the MS Office 365 account (studentIDnumber@student.upr.si; password: the same as you use in the SIS system). If you are unable to record attendance and completion, please contact a professional or lecturer.
LOCATION and LECTURES
As you know, we have moved to a new location this year (Izolska vrata 2, 6000 Koper). To make orientation and the first arrival at the faculty easier, we give you some information
- Ground floor > Lecture rooms 1-6, INNOLAB (Lecture room 5), Computer classrooms 7-9
- 1st floor > Lecture room 10, Student Affair office 1 (undergraduate study), Student Affair office 2 (postgraduate study), CRPZ, Professors' offices, Booths
- 2nd floor > Dean's Office, Administration Offices