First year enrolment is open to
- Graduates of a first cycle study programme who completed studies in the fields of social sciences and humanities; or
Graduates of a study programme for a previous graduate qualification (pre-Bologna programmes) studying in the fields of social sciences and humanities.
- Graduates of a first cycle study programme and graduates of a study programme for a previous graduate qualification (pre-Bologna programmes) from other unrealted fields of study must complete additional academic requirements - prerequisite exams (equivalent to 12 ECTS): Ethics and Culture in Business World and Intercultural Business Communication.
All applicants who enrol in the study program in English language are required to demonstrate English language skills at B2 level according to the Common European Reference Framework for Languages (CEFR) with a corresponding certificate.
The relevant proof of compliance with this requirement can be:
- Certificate of completion of English language examination at B2 level or equivalent certificate (eg. TOEFL iBT score of 87-109, IELTS score of 5-6.5, Cambridge FCE, Oxford B2 Upper intermediate and similar)
- a matura certificate from which it is shown that the foreign language subject at the matura was English language,
- a certificate of completion of secondary education in the English language,
- a diploma at a higher education institution in a study program conducted in English language and a confirmation (statement) that the candidate has completed the program in English language.
Candidates who have passed a general matura in the Republic of Slovenia and have passed English at the matura do not send proof of English language skills; the required information is sent by the State Examination Centre to the higher education institution's admission office.
In cases the number of available places are limited the candidates are ranked based on their undergraduate GPA.
A ranking list will be published and candidates will be notified.