The doctorate in Management programme is designed to train scholars to develop and sharpen theories in management, economics, business, law and other social sciences. Students acquire advanced knowledge of literature and theory in their area of specialization and in-depth studies of scientific and research methods. The curriculum provides students with the theoretical and practical knowledge of advanced research skills, which is essential for publishing in leading academic journals. Special emphazise is on the doctoral candidate's individual reseach in the field of management.
- 4 years (8 semesters)
- 240 / research oriented
- 3 mandatory courses related to research methodology,
- 2 elective course in the choosen research field,
- elective course in methodology,
- doctoral seminar,
- research paper,
- transfer of knowledge and
- doctoral dissertation and defence.
- doktor/doktorica znanosti equiv. to PhD
Language of the program
Doctoral programme in Management competencies:
- graduates develop advance knowledge of literature and theory in their research area,
- graduates develop professional knowledge, methods and skills for solving complex scientific and professional challenging issues,
- graduates are actively engaged in research projects, evaluation of research results and reports,
- graduates are trained to transfer research achievements into practice and to develop innovative processes in solving problems.